Talkingminds have a proud and honoured history of supporting allied health colleagues, including psychologists, clinical psychologists and social workers with professional and clinical supervision services.
Our clinical team have a wealth of practice and clinical experience with most team members having significant public sector and non-government experience prior to establishing their respective private practices. Our commitment as a practice of excellence is evident.
Good supervision is a basic right of those who work in the allied and mental health fields and we believe in creating a safe, validating, supportive and professionally enriching experience.
Our qualified and experienced clinical supervisors can provide supervision to:
- Clinical Psychologists (including Clinical Psychology Registrars)
- Mental Health Social Workers, Clinical Social Workers and Social Workers
- Welfare workers, Caseworkers and Case Managers
- Allied health professionals working in management or leadership roles
We have qualified and experienced supervisors in our inner west Sydney practice location who have experience and special clinical interests in:
- Grief and bereavement including traumatic and complex grief
- Trauma, complex trauma and trauma informed therapy
- Personality disorders including borderline personality disorder
- Drug and alcohol addiction
- Practitioner self-care, including burnout, vicarious traumatisation and compassion fatigue prevention and management
- Depression, anxiety and stress
Additionally, our supervision sessions can be tailored to explore:
- Leadership and staff/worker management
- Private practice establishment, marketing and management
- Practitioner identity development (exploring issues of meaning, professional development, identity and resilience)
We can offer some telephone or Skype supervision sessions to practitioners who live in regional, rural or interstate areas. Feel free to contact us to discuss your individual supervision requirements.