Harnessing the power of language to deliver your message with ease…
- Communicating with ease and therefore avoiding ‘stuck for words’ scenarios
- Acquiring the ability to communicate well, even in challenging situations
- Building rapport effortlessly when you meet someone, establishing trust and a firm foundation
- Learning to influence and negotiate with integrity, authenticity and finesse
- Developing a crystal clear personal communication style
- Feeling confident across a range of situations
- Moving on from perceived communication ‘disasters’ and regaining a sense of composure, purpose and direction
Talkingminds’ communication coaching in Sydney can assist you to achieve all of this and much more. You’ll learn what sets excellent personal communicators apart from the ‘average’.
- Seek first to understand and then to be understood (we attribute this gem to Steven Covey)
- Are fascinated and curious about those around them
- Appreciate that we all process information and language differently
- Will flexibly adapt their communications so that they appeal to and reach a wide audience
- Can build personal rapport quickly and effortlessly (it’s not just about being liked by the way!)
- Can move from conflict to resolution whilst maintaining calmness
- Are charismatic and leave a lasting impression even if delivering the dullest of messages
An overview of Talkingminds’ communication coaching
Our communication coaching sessions in Sydney are conducted on an individual basis or in some cases with groups of up to 6 people. Larger or corporate trainings are available by request but we prefer to keep groups small to maximise individual outcomes. Your individual communication style and strengths are assessed, which allows for the personal coaching to be tailored to best meet your needs and to reach those outcomes most relevant to you.
You’ll be coached in the following communication core skill areas:
- Presuppositions of excellent communication (that is the non-negotiable rules of good communication)
- Rapport Essentials: How to build rapid rapport with a range of people through matching, mirroring and breathing based on the NLP representational systems; visual, auditory, kinaesthetic and auditory digital
- ‘The Charisma Model’ and how to map the key components to develop your compelling style
- Negotiation and conflict resolution
- Leadership and communication
Talkingminds Communication Coaching is based on the art and science of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) as well as leading communication, success coaching and behavioural theories. Our approach is a grounded and authentic approach. Forget the ‘quick fix’ guides to good communication. We want to coach authentic individuals seeking a high sense of integrity in their personal and professional lives. Our communication coaching is tailored to suit your individual or group needs. Our Communication Coaching includes a complimentary pre-coaching assessment, custom designed program and comprehensive workbook- plus we will follow up with you to assess your progress. There’s no sense of being left in the dark without a person or resource to turn to.
There are some excellent training programs and workshops provided by other coaching and training organisations. It’s important though to ensure you receive some one-on-one attention and adequate post training follow up.
Personal communication coaching fees
Currently our communication coaching programs are offered predominantly by Trudy Wilson (our Founder and Principal Therapist).
Our personal coaching fees are below most industry rates and include outcome tracking, as well as post-coaching follow up which are an important aspect of the programs we offer. We prefer our attendees to attend our 7 session package, however programs of a lesser duration are available.
To take your communication skills to the next level, contact us now for an obligation free discussion. For more ways we can help you, including life coaching, our Sydney clinical psychologists and therapists are trained to assist with a range of concerns. Please view our services page.