We can spend a great deal of our lives at work and work can be a source of pressure and stress for many people.
Talkingminds workplace wellbeing therapists, psychologists and life coaches in inner west Sydney (near the CBD) have a long history of helping clients who are struggling with work related issues. Our aim is to support clients to achieve a work life balance and to develop strategies to enhance their effectiveness at work with an emphasis on making work more meaningful.
Work related stress can be managed with the help of a qualified and experienced therapist, counsellor or psychologist.
Common issues related to work include:
- Communication skills development, negotiation and conflict resolution
- Career development and career coaching
- Work-life balance and a need to establish or enhance this
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- Building motivation and overcoming procrastination
- Leadership skills (particularly for those who are inexperienced or new to these roles)
- Stress management and meaning making (looking at the bigger picture)
Other work related issues can include:
- Workplace bullying and harassment
- Returning to work after injury, leave or prolonged absence
- Career change, redundancy or employment termination
Coaching and support for the self-employed in Sydney:
- We see many self-employed people as clients at Talkingminds. We recognise that running your own business presents unique challenges.
Common issues faced by the self-employed and entrepreneurs include:
- Poor work-life balance and time management
- Professional and personal isolation
- Juggling multiple tasks and roles
- Financial uncertainty and business fluctuations
- Staffing issues (managing and retaining staff), staff recruitment
- Accelerated leadership (moving from a solopreneur to a team)
Contact us for an obligation free, confidential discussion about how our workplace well-being programs and consultants can assist you.