- Bachelor of Psychology, Western Sydney University
- Diploma of Psychological Practice, College of Professional Psychology
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society
- Registered Medicare Provider
- Workers Compensation Approved Practitioner
Wednesdays 10am – 7pm
- $160 per 50 minute consultation
- Medicare rebates apply to clients who are referred via a GP Mental Health Treatment Plan.
- Workers Compensation billed to the insurer at the recommended rate
- Private health fund rebates may apply.
- A limited number of bulk billed and reduced fee spaces are available to eligible clients
Alex is a Registered Psychologist who has worked across different settings such as occupational rehabilitation, private practice and forensics. He utilises evidence-based psychological interventions within both a one-on-one and group setting.
Alex has experience in assessments and interventions for depression, anxiety, stress management, adjustment difficulties, violence, addiction and improvements in sporting performance. His particular area of interest is with helping people regain control of their life following an injury. He is a member of the Australian Psychological Society and is accredited by the State Insurance Regulatory Authority (SIRA) to provide Work Cover psychological treatment services.
Alex is a caring and dedicated psychologist. He has a genuine commitment to helping his clients overcome their challenges. Alex does this in a way that empowers his clients to sustain changes. His friendly professionalism is a trait that his peers and clients admire.
In his spare time, Alex is a competitive Olympic style weightlifter.