- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Psychology, University of Sydney
- Postgraduate Diploma of Psychological Practice, College of Professional Psychology
- Master of Science in Coaching Psychology, University of Sydney
- Associate Member of the Australian Psychological Society
- Registered Medicare Provider
- Workers Compensation & CTP (SIRA) Approved Practitioner
- By appointment
- $195 first session, individual therapy (90 minutes)
- $175 for subsequent sessions (50 minutes)
- (An additional $10 applies for clients seen from 5.30pm)
- Life Coaching: $220 plus GST initial 90 minute consultation, $180 plus GST for subsequent 60 minute consultations.
- Medicare rebates apply for clients who are referred via a GP Mental Health Treatment Plan.
- Workers Compensation and CTP clients billed to insurer at recommended rate
- Private health fund rebates may apply.
Alicia is an experienced psychologist with a range of clinical interests including anxiety, depression, relationships, stress management and trauma, however Alicia’s competency to work with presentations outside of these conditions is well grounded. Alicia works predominantly with adults (18 and above).
Alicia has a Masters of Science in Coaching Psychology at Sydney University (the only university based coaching program in Australia) and has a passionate interest in workplace and executive coaching. Alicia utilises her coaching skills to assist clients with career and workplace coaching, success coaching, performance coaching, communication and life coaching. Her style is inspiring and motivating and she is skilled in helping her coaching clients reach their goals.
Additionally, Alicia has experience working with pain management within a multi -disciplinary and rehabilitation setting and is WorkCover, CTP & Medicare approved.
Driven by fascination and curiosity, Alicia uses diverse reference points in terms of her clinical orientation and draws on the modalities of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Solution Focussed Therapy. She has an interest and commitment to using the principles of positive psychology, coaching and strengths based approaches with her clients. Her warm and engaging manner ensures that clients feel supported and validated and Alicia is committed to creating a collaborative environment in which measurable change is possible.
Alicia does offer some reduced fee spaces to eligible clients (on a limited basis).