Qualifications & Training
- Graduate Diploma in Counselling, Jansen Newman Institute
- Masters in Counselling & Applied Psychotherapy, Jansen Newman Institute
- Diploma in Community Services Welfare Work, TAFE
- Australian Counselling Association (ACA) (Level 2)
- Wednesday 11am-8pm
- Other appointment times may be available by arrangement
- Please contact Anne-Louise to discuss her fees for individual and couple therapy.
- You cannot claim a Medicare rebate on sessions with Anne-Louise. You therefore do not need a GP referral. Anne-Louise is a Medibank recognised provider of Counselling Services (please check with the fund to confirm your eligibility).
- Anne-Louise’s fees are, however, very competitive as these factors have been taken into account.
For more than a decade Anne-Louise has worked in a range of support roles with people of all ages and diverse backgrounds within non-government organisations.
Her particular areas of interest and experience include, working with LGBTI clients, fertility counselling, in particular, individuals and couples undergoing assisted reproduction, relationship counselling and anxiety & depression. Anne-Louise welcomes people of all genders, sexualities, relationship types and diverse family structures.
Whether you are seeking to change or are dealing with a crisis, Anne-Louise is passionate about empowering you with the skills and knowledge to discover your own solutions on your journey to a happier and more fulfilling life. Her style is warm and supportive. She will work with you to help you understand yourself and your relationships in new and insightful ways.
Anne-Louise believes that one size does not fit all, that is why she employs both evidence based treatments and a variety of traditional therapeutic strategies to meet your individual needs. She individualizes treatment plans drawing on a range of techniques from CBT, Schema Therapy, Narrative Therapy and Brief Psychodynamic Therapy.
Anne-Louise is committed to her own personal and professional development and is constantly updating her knowledge and skills to ensure the highest level of support for her clients. More information can be found on her website.
You cannot claim a Medicare or private health fund rebate on sessions with Anne-Louise. You therefore do not need a GP referral. Anne-Louise’s fees are, however, very competitive as these factors have been taken into account.