- Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy
- Diploma of Nutrition
- Certificate IV in Remedial Massage
- Australian Traditional Medicine Society
- Friday: 10am – 6pm
- Initial Consultation for Naturopathy (90min) $150
- Follow Up Consultation (60min) $120
*Skype/Phone consult available for follow up patients
Focusing on skin conditions, Miho (‘Anne’ as she is known) is an experienced nutritionist and naturopath who has been practising for over 12 years.
Anne has worked in an extensive range of different settings including private spas/ salons, and also at natural therapy conferences as an educator/presenter, as well as consulting private clients.
Anne is passionate about utilising eastern philosophies to compliment evidence based western medicine to assist her clients attain and maintain optimal health and well-being. She believes in practising holistic medicine that is preventative and promotes healthier living and a happier lifestyle.
Anne’s unique and individualised approach to health is sourced from her extensive knowledge of nutrition, herbs and remedial massage.
Anne specialises in the following areas:
- skin conditions due to autoimmune issue including food allergies and intolerances
- skin conditions due to hormonal issues such as PMS, menopause and PCOS
- skin conditions due to adrenal fatigue, stress and anxiety
- digestive issues and detox
Private health fund rebates may apply.