- Master of Psychology (Clinical), Australian College of Applied Psychology
- Graduate Diploma of Professional Psychology, Australian College of Applied Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Psychology, University of Johannesburg, South Africa
- APS College of Clinical Psychologists
- Australian Clinical Psychology Association
- Registered Medicare Provider
- Tuesdays: 10am – 7.15pm
- Fridays: 8am-1pm
- Saturdays: 8am – 3.30pm (3 in 4 weeks)
- $195 first session (90 minutes)
- $175 for subsequent sessions (50 minutes)
- (An additional $10 applies for clients seen from 5.30pm or on Saturdays)
- Medicare rebates apply for clients who are referred via a GP Mental Health Treatment Plan
- Private health fund rebates may apply
Bianca is passionate in supporting individuals to meet their goals in achieving the quality of life they wish for themselves.
As a clinical psychologist, Bianca has experience in working with adults who may be experiencing psychological distress as a result of anxiety, panic, depression, stress, addictions, self-esteem issues, grief, and trauma (including complex trauma). She is well versed in Cognitive Behavioural, Dialectical Behavioural, Acceptance and Commitment and mindfulness–based therapies and is able to offer short term solution-focused interventions as well as longer term therapy for those clients who would benefit from such. Bianca will work with you, at your pace, to explore your concerns and to discuss practical psychological strategies to help you achieve your goals.
Bianca enjoys working alongside individuals who are wanting to create meaning and purpose in their lives, including those who may be learning to cope with or manage unusual experiences or beliefs.
Bianca is committed to offering comprehensive assessment and evidence-based approaches in her clinical work and is constantly updating her skills and knowledge, bringing to you a high level of support and care. She is also able to provide psychometric assessment of children, young people and adults.
Bianca’s warm and engaging style help to promote a trusting and secure environment for her clients.