- Psychiatrist – MBBS (Hons), FRANZCP
- Fellow of Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists
- Initial Consultation (60 min) – $400.00 (Medicare Rebate $221.30)
- Subsequent Consultation (45 min) – $340.00 (Medicare Rebate $156.15)
- Subsequent Consultation (30 min) – Fee $260.00 (Medicare Rebate $113.15)
- Dr Shcherbak does not provide bulk billing to patients
- Tuesday: 11am – 8pm
Dr Shcherbak is a caring, supportive and dedicated psychiatrist. She has had extensive training experience in all areas of psychiatry, including general adult psychiatry, child and adolescent psychiatry, psychiatry of old age, and addiction psychiatry. Dr Shcherbak currently works across a range of public and private health settings and is only contactable at Talkingminds on Tuesdays.
Dr Shcherbak worked as a physician for 10 years prior to training in psychiatry and is particularly interested and has expertise in assessment and psychological and pharmacological management of the following:
- Mood Disorders including Major Depressive Disorder and Bipolar Affective Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders including Panic Disorder, Social Anxiety and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Perinatal Disorders
- Personality problems
- Dealing with Grief and Loss
*Please note, Dr Shcherbak does not assess or treat Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
Dr Shcherbak is fluent in Russian.