- Doctor of Philosophy, Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences, University of Melbourne
- Master of Arts (Psychology), School of Behavioural Science, University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Arts, Department of Psychology, Swinburne University
- Fellow, Australian Psychological Society
- Member, APS College of Health Psychologists
- Member, APS College of Organisational Psychologists
- Member, APS College of Counselling Psychologists
- Registered Psychologist, Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Registered Medicare Provider
- Member, Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership
- Member, Institute of Company Directors
- Saturday 8.30am-4.15pm (3 in 4 weeks)
- $195 initial consultation, individual therapy (90 minutes)
- $180 for subsequent sessions (50 minutes)
Medicare rebates apply for clients who are referred via a GP Mental Health Treatment Plan for individual therapy
Coaching (Life and Work)
- $220 plus GST initial consultation (90 minutes)
- $190 plus GST for subsequent 60 minute consultation
$195 per 60 minute consultation
Private health rebates may apply
Dr Prasuna Reddy has 20 years of experience in Australia as a consultant health, organisational and counselling psychologist. The focus of her work is to improve people’s physical and mental health, develop resilience to meet life challenges, and create environments and relationships that will enhance positive health and wellbeing.
Prasuna specialises in working with adults in the areas of depression, anxiety, sleep disorders, stress management, workplace health and safety, and adjustment to illness. Much of her work as a health psychologist is implementing evidence-based programs for individuals and families who are living with chronic conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
As an organisational psychologist, Prasuna has adapted interpersonal therapy for assisting people manage troubling work relationships. She is a qualified executive coach and has held several Director positions that provide experience in guiding people to achieve their best in demanding work environments.
Prasuna has experience in working with families and couples and works systemically to promote change and growth.
Prasuna is respected for her ability to develop a trusting and engaging therapeutic relationship with a focus on client outcomes and goals balanced with an assessment of the session by session requirements of her clients.