- Bachelor of Arts, University of New England
- Diploma of Education, University of New England
- Masters in Applied science (Social Ecology), University of Western Sydney
- Graduate Diploma in Psychology, Charles Sturt University
- Post graduate Diploma in Psychology, University of Western Sydney
- Associate Member of the Australian Psychological Society
- Registered Medicare Provider
- Fridays 9.30am-6.45pm
- Saturdays: 8.45am-5.30pm
- $195 initial individual consultation (90 minutes), then $175 for ongoing individual 50 minute consultations
- $220 initial couple/relationship counselling consultation (90 minutes), then $195 for ongoing 50 minute couple consultations
- Medicare rebates apply to clients who are referred via a GP Mental Health Treatment Plan
- Private health fund rebates may apply.
- A limited number of bulk billed and reduced fee spaces are available to eligible clients
Glenn is originally from a rural town and in his career has worked in a range of occupations including as a high school teacher; in public and private schools and as a school counsellor. Glenn has also worked as a training consultant for different organisations, including delivering experiential workshops on stress, conflict and aggression. Glenn has significant experience working with children, adolescents and their families, and all the complications of life around schooling (separation anxiety, school refusal, self- harm etc.).
Glenn is also highly experienced in working with clients with anxiety, stress, trauma, grief, depression, addiction, adjustment difficulties, violence and works with people to help them regain control of their life. Glenn works holistically with the mind body connection, specifically in the context of the impacts of complex trauma, on mind, body and behavioural responses and habits. Glenn works with the ‘whole person’, not just their symptoms or diagnosis and works with clients to create a meaningful fulfilled life and works so that his clients are empowered to sustain changes
Glenn is also experienced in coaching and providing psycho-education in parenting and personal growth. He has also provided workplace coaching including, performance, communication, relaxation strategies, strengths and problem solving.
Glenn provides couple and relationship therapy assisting singles and couples to grow and nurture their relationships
Glenn provides individualised treatment plans drawing on a range of techniques from CBT, schema therapy, narrative therapy, brief psychodynamic therapy, Gottman, interpersonal psychotherapy and solution focused therapy, mindfulness (has taught meditation), acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) and motivational interviewing . Glenn works with clients to help them gain insight and develop skills in better managing emotions, situations, interpersonal interactions and relationships
Glenn has an open, warm, engaging, flexible and people centred style; providing therapy in a safe, trusting and empathic environment.