- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology), University of Western Sydney
- Postgraduate Diploma of Psychology, University of Western Sydney
- Diploma of Psychological Registration, College of Psychological Practice
- Master of Science in Coaching Psychology, University of Sydney
- Associate Member of the Australian Psychological Society
- Registered Medicare Provider
- Workers Compensation Approved Practitioner
- Monday: 10.45am – 8pm
- Thursday: 9am – 5pm
- $195 first session, individual therapy (90 minutes)
- $175 for subsequent sessions (50 minutes)
- (An additional $10 applies for clients seen from 5.30pm)
- Life Coaching: $220 plus GST initial consultation (90 minutes), Ongoing $180 plus GST (50 minutes)
- Medicare rebates apply for clients who are referred via a GP Mental Health Treatment Plan.
- Workers Compensation billed to insurer at recommended rate
- Private health fund rebates may apply.
Jemma is a registered psychologist with a passion for positive psychology, workplace well-being and coaching. Jemma is experienced in working with anxiety disorders, depression, trauma, workplace issues, stress management and other issues.
In addition, Jemma is an experienced coach with a Masters Degree in Coaching Psychology and is passionate about career coaching, workplace and executive coaching and life coaching to help people to achieve their goals.
Jemma practises using evidence based techniques including CBT, ACT, Solution Focused Brief Therapy and Motivational Interviewing.
Jemma’s warm, friendly and approachable personality mean she has an ability to connect with a range of clients across many issues. She has a deep concern for the well-being of her clients and works to maximise the best outcomes for her clients in a collaborative and supportive environment.