- Bachelor of Arts (English & Psychology)
- Master of Arts (Psychology)
- Master of Arts (Couple & Family Therapy)
- Diploma in Nutrition
- Advanced Diploma in Naturopathy
- Associate Member of Australian Psychological Society
- Monday: 10am – 7pm
Claudia is available via telehealth to provide psychology sessions to ongoing and new clients.
- Individual sessions (60 minutes): $190
- Couples Counselling & Therapy (60 minutes) $210
- Medicare rebate available for individual sessions with GP Medicare Mental Health Treatment plan
- Private health fund rebates may apply
With more than 15 years’ experience in psychotherapy, Claudia’s therapeutic interventions for adults, adolescents & couples create sustained positive change. Claudia has extensive experience working with adolescents and their families.
Claudia’s areas of expertise include, addiction, anxiety: adult and adolescent (including separation anxiety and school refusal), depression, self-esteem, self-harm (adolescent) and trauma including physical trauma and sexual abuse.
Claudia is passionate about helping individuals and families facilitate growth, development and positive change. Her primary focus is helping clients to lead a fulfilling, loving and happier life.
Claudia has training and experience in the provision of Life Coaching and enjoys working with clients to create and move towards compelling life goals whether they are work related, personal, educational or spiritual.
Claudia also provides couple and relationship therapy assisting singles and couples to grow and nurture their relationships, to work through challenges and improve communication.
Claudia uses an integrative treatment approach employing a range of therapies including Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Mindfulness Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Narrative Therapy, Systemic Therapy and Life Coaching, tailored to the individual needs of the client.