- Master of Clinical Psychology, Western Sydney University
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Psychology, University of Sydney
- Graduate Diploma in Psychology, University of Sydney
- Bachelor of Science (Honours), University of Melbourne
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society (MAPS)
- Registered Medicare Provider
Tuesday 11am – 8pm
- Initial session (90 minutes): $200
- Subsequent sessions (50–55 minutes): $175. An after hours surcharge of $10 applies for all clients seen from 5.30pm onwards.
- Medicare rebates apply for clients who are referred with a GP Mental Health Treatment Plan
- Private health fund rebates may apply
- Bulk billing considered for pensioners and Health Care Card holders that are eligible for Medicare rebates
- Reduced fees for people in severe financial hardship available by negotiation
It is a great privilege for me to travel with people on their therapeutic journeys. I have a very open-minded and non-judgemental approach and aim to foster a safe collaborative space characterised by openness, curiosity, warmth, humour, respect and responsiveness.
I practice a systemic and person-centred approach to therapy, working from the understanding that each person is the expert in their own lives. When appropriate I also greatly value a trauma-informed approach to therapy. My therapeutic techniques are drawn from Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Dialectical Behaviour Therapy, Mindfulness, Narrative Therapy, Emotionally Focused Therapy and Attachment Theory.
I accept referrals across diverse presentations and concerns, which include depression, anxiety, stress management, anger, gender and sexuality, relationship difficulties and work based issues and their psychological impacts.
I enjoy working with people of all ages and genders, and my experience includes facilitating individual and group psychotherapy across a range of public and private settings. My work also includes clinical and experimental psychology research, and I am passionate about the continued evolution of therapeutic practices.