- Bachelor of Advanced Science (Honours in Psychology), University of New South Wales
- Master of Teaching (School Counselling), University of Sydney
- Diploma of Psychological Registration, College of Professional Psychology
- Associate Member of the Australian Psychological Society
- Registered Medicare Provider & Provider of Non-Directive Pregnancy Support Counselling
Tina is available via telehealth to provide psychology sessions to ongoing and new clients.
- First session, individual therapy (80-85 minutes): $200 first session
- Subsequent sessions (50-55 minutes): $180
- Medicare rebates apply for clients who are referred via a GP Mental Health Treatment Plan
- Private health fund rebates may apply
Tina is a registered psychologist with a keen interest in improving the well-being and functioning of individuals. Her approach involves working collaboratively with individuals. She views her role in counselling and therapy as a ‘guide’, helping individuals to accept the present situation and commit to changes, leading to better health outcomes in a compassionate and non-judgemental manner.
Tina has worked with people across the lifespan and is passionate about supporting young people engaged in tertiary education during their transition to becoming young adults. She has over 7 years of experience working as a school counsellor with children and young people aged 4 to 18 years old and their carers/families. She has also worked with adults in private practice with a range of issues including anxiety and depression, stress, interpersonal problems, weight loss and sleeping difficulties.
Tina speaks understands and basic conversational Mandarin and has experience in supporting international students in adjusting to living in Sydney.
Tina works with an integrative approach using a range of evidence-based approaches including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT) and Motivational Interviewing (MI).
Tina welcomes referrals for clients aged 16 and above.
Conflicts of Interest
Tina is employed by the NSW Department of Education as a School Counsellor. She is not able to see students from public schools she provides direct service to. If your child attends a public school, she advises carers/families to seek the support and advice from their school counselling service. If they are unable to provide the service you seek I can then work with your child. There are no restrictions on Tina working with students from private/independent schools.