For over 13 years, Talkingminds have been a respected provider of psychology and clinical psychology, counselling, psychotherapeutic, training and life coaching services in Sydney. Operating in the inner west/CBD fringe suburb of Ultimo, Sydney, our practice provides easy access to high quality, affordable services. Aside from our direct access to clients from central and inner western Sydney, our clients travel from the greater Sydney region and regional and rural NSW.
Driven by a strong commitment to provide accessible multi-disciplinary support, Talkingminds offer a unique model of service provision where a range of modalities and mental health professionals comprise our dynamic team.
Our core clinical and professional values are:
- Holistic, client focussed assessment and interventions; evidenced in sustainable long term changes
- Respect for our client’s abilities to self-determine, heal, recover and transform
- Clinical excellence balanced with compassion, empathy, insight and hope
- Integrity, authenticity, accountability and professionalism
Excellence within the psychological and psychotherapeutic fields is fast being defined by those therapists who hold recognised qualifications and training, have significant experience and who have the ability to connect with their clients to create a respectful and trusting therapeutic relationship where real change and growth are possible. At Talkingminds, we are driven to provide excellence within our field and invite you to discover what sets us apart.
We recognise that reaching out and seeking support for a mental health issue is not always an easy task. We also understand that for some of our clients, their previous experiences of help seeking and therapy may not have been positive or may have fallen short of their expectations. Good therapy is a collaborative endeavour between client and therapist and there can be various reasons why therapy may not reach its’ intended outcome. We want to hear your story and work with you to obtain the best possible outcomes to enhance your quality of life.
Our experienced clinicians include:
- Psychologists & Clinical Psychologists
- Mental Health Social Workers & Clinical Social Workers
- A Consultant Psychiatrist (currently recruiting, please check back in for updates)
- Life Coaches (Performance, Career, Workplace)
- A Naturopath & Nutritionist (currently recruiting, please check back in for updates)
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioners
These services are provided with the benefit of a grounded authentic approach that draws on the evidence base of the behavioural sciences, psychology, neuroscience, psychotherapy, social work, counselling, coaching and success psychology. Contact us to discuss how our individual psychology and counselling, coaching or training programs can be of assistance to you.